La Bande de Potes.... -

La Bande de Potes.... Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App Scoped User Id

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Bande de Potes.... Index du Forum :: Public :: Bon Plans et Autres...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
henmar

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Scoped User Id Répondre en citant

Facebook App Scoped User Id
> DOWNLOAD

–kolli Apr 15 '15 at 23:02 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. In fact, thats my main problem now - having users with "real" IDs as well as users with app-scoped IDs. –WizKid May 22 '14 at 16:08 1 Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Nevertheless, that would only help me as long as v1.0 is available. For users that are already registered, I will still get the "real" ID when they log into the app. Get Facebook appscopeduserid From Facebook ID. Even if you're not a business or are a business with only one site or app, start here. This change is backwards-compatible for anyone who has logged into your app at any point in the past." But, if you ever change the information you're requesting, Facebook will force users to re-authorize and you'll get the new app-scoped user ID, even for legacy users of your app. Not too bad, right? I guess not. Step 2: Use the idsforbusiness API endpoint to get data. To get app-scoped ids from original user id can be easily done via: Yo can use fields parameter to return only id: The benefit of ids instead of id because you can query multiple ids: *www can be remove to minimize characters count. So, I'm hoping to save you that same hassle by posting the steps here. –kolli May 22 '14 at 16:13 As I said. In fact, I took a look at the source of my own Facebook profile page (after accessing it from that URL) and found my Facebook ID listed 227 times. asked 3 years, 7 months ago viewed 49,867 times active 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 2 Get Facebook profile URL from app-scoped user ID 5 Get Facebook app-scoped user id from global Facebook id, or username 0 Find Facebook global profile ID from appscopeduserid 4 Working with multiple facebook apps user id v1.0 and v2.0 0 OAuth - How to get Facebook user profile url? 0 Get the user's profile image in facebook graph v2.2 0 Facebook: How to derive real id from the app scoped user id or vice versa Related 71How to get the Facebook user id using the access token355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?3Are non-app users' pictures still avalible in Facebook Open Graph v2.0?3What's the length of the new app-scoped User IDs0Get name and photo from v2.0 app scoped Facebook id, without an access token2FB API v2.0 app-scoped users issue0Get facebook user ID instead app scoped ID using Graph API Explorer0Cannot get new app scoped user id with Facebook api 2.01Get Facebook User ID with Facebook App Scope ID Hot Network Questions Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis How could a natural road form across a sea? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? Can a Wish produce a paradox? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Has a character ever been told the odds, but then didn't go on to beat them? Why is the resistance of an ideal voltmeter infinite? Dashed Tubes in 3D Write Moby Dick, approximately Why bother with even parity? What is a Green Word? Reasons to buy house in cash Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? How to check if string contain alphabetic characters or alphabetic characters and numbers? Get the file path relatively Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? more hot questions question feed . –kolli May 22 '14 at 13:38 btw: I would take a complicated/non-obvious solution too Wink otherwise the main functions of my apps would be pretty useless. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . At least Facebook managed to fix the bug mentioned in the comments (Get Facebook User ID from app-scoped User ID) a few days before the API v1.0 was deprecated, so for new users of my apps, it works like a charm. But… Now that I've done the work, allow me to rant a little about this new policy. Why is Facebook not returning user IDs any more? Privacy is the claimed reason – they say this is to "better protect people's info" – but how is somebody's user ID personal info that needs to be protected? If anything, this is going to result in less privacy because it will cause sites (like mine) to start collecting email and using that as an identifier since the Facebook ID is no longer available. graph.facebook.com{postId}/comments may return app-scoped user ID OR original user ID depends on this user is old user or not. You're a life saver. Step 1: Create a business within Facebook. To solve this, I decided to start collecting the email from Facebook, but doing so caused users to have to re-authenticate and suddenly I had two different Facebook IDs for each user and no way of tying them together. Please lower your security settings to Medium High and then try again.'); } elseif (!isstring($REQUEST['code'])) { customdie('Code must be a string.'); //helps prevent malicious activity } //this link is helpful during testing because simply hitting refresh in your browser won't work (because code is already the query string) echo ' Try Again '; if ($REQUEST['state'] == $SESSION['state']) { $tokenurl = ' $response = filegetcontents($tokenurl); $params = null; parsestr($response, $params); //$users is an example array of user data. 1,39621636 I thought so. Probably because API used older, deprecated version of Graph API –Ognj3n Oct 31 '16 at 13:43 Unfortunately the intended use of scoped IDs is to make it impossible to get the real ID from it. agree with mobopro –Umair Apr 8 '16 at 22:08 show 1 more comment up vote 5 down vote You can't go from scoped back to real. Username is not available in API v2.0. shareimprove this answer answered May 22 '14 at 13:27 Johannes N. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Get Facebook User ID from app-scoped User ID Ask Question up vote 32 down vote favorite 11 With the upgrade from Facebook Graph API v1.0 to v2.0, Facebook is using "App-scoped User IDs", so I cannot see the "original" user ID inside my apps anymore 5a02188284
love icon facebook chathow to turn off facebook photo viewernokia lumia 610 chat di facebookprogramma per rintracciare password di facebookwordpress facebook status update plugindownload facebook full applicationdescargar facebook hacker account v3.4facebook password sniper v1 .2.ziphow does facebook work for marketingvideos de los hackers de facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Bande de Potes.... Index du Forum :: Public :: Bon Plans et Autres... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation