La Bande de Potes.... -

La Bande de Potes.... Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HDTV?Best Android.Loy.alty Card App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Bande de Potes.... Index du Forum :: Public :: Bon Plans et Autres...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
henmar

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 21:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV?Best Android.Loy.alty Card App Répondre en citant

Best Android Loyalty Card App > urlin.us/2l6v1

Best Android Loyalty Card App, deadtime stories film

ac186bab57
0 2 years ago Reply Rabbiddog I believe that is due to T-Mobile and not Google Wallet. 0 2 years ago Reply choclab1 Will this work with a Sam's club membership card????? 0 2 years ago Reply choclab1 Just checked. Did T2P work in GW when rooted? There were issues with this even on rooted devices running on those carriers that didn't support GW. Step 1: Get going with Google Wallet If you don't have Google Wallet installed, well, you'll need to install it. I believe T-Mobile (along with Verizon and AT&T) went with Isis as their T2P provider. I've run into this where I know before I enter a certain pharmacy to unlock the Wallet outside (where I get a single bar at 3G speeds) and then I can use the loyalty card part indoors. Two of the first three scans gave me faulty decodes, and I learned that it doesn't help to subsequently edit the numbering - the incorrect bar code doesn't get corrected from the key input. That would be awesome if I could do that. Remember Me Forgot password? ..

They told me they "do not trust phone purchases at this time". English DeutschDE EspaolES ItalianoIT Get the app Suggest card FAQ Jobs For business All loyalty cards on your smartphone! No more plastic cards! Collecting rewards has never been easier! Get the free Stocard App All loyalty cards in one app No more plastic cards Get all your rewards Bring your loyalty card onto the smartphones of your customers Stocard for business Find out how your company can benefit from Stocard For business Contact Press Suggest card Terms of Service Privacy Policy Legal Notice . 2013, Google Wallet has allowed you to do just that. In case of a misread, I needed to delete the entry completely and start over. 2015 - All rights reserved Terms of Use Privacy Policy Cookies Policy Feedback . On a side note. 0 2 years ago Reply ki11ak3nn I have Isis on my phone. Went back to stock (rooted) and ended up using their fix to get T2P to work on stock. 0 2 years ago Reply Phil Nickinson This is one of my favorite unsung features.

lv shop onlineplay pokemon silver onlinedownload anime hfree love quotes imagesbarbie watchesebook.com loginconvert movie to iphonejenny lewis the voyager albumfile unzipper androidphoto apps for blackberry

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 21:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Bande de Potes.... Index du Forum :: Public :: Bon Plans et Autres... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation